[Posted December 17, 2015] Two fall traditions in Los Angeles:
- Uni opens its doors for a new academic year
- The Uni High Education Foundation publishes its annual newsletter
For 2015, the UHEF Annual Newsletter, edited by UHEF Co-President Judy Wolfenstein, runs to 20 pages, with features including:
- A list of all UHEF donors for the 2014-15 school year
- How your UHEF donations are used
- Recaps of class reunions held during the year
- UHEF annual scholarship awards
- A history of the Stivelman Theater on campus
- Class notes from 1939-1999!
The newsletter is sent to anyone who will provide their mailing or e-mail address; just send your information to Connect@UHEF.org and you’ll be added to the list.
Joyce Cooper Foster, W ‘62, wrote in after receiving her copy:
“My compliments on a wonderfully written, newsy and fun Annual Newsletter. It is the best one I’ve ever received. I’ll send my donation to the Uni Hi Education Foundation . . . Keep up the great work. Made me proud to be a Uni Hi graduate.”
If you’d like to make sure your name is on the donor roll, just go to the UHEF.org “Donate Now” page and enter your information (credit cards accepted securely through PayPal) to support Uni!